Purchasing a Home. Purchasing a home has become increasingly complicated and requires a careful attention to details. With a home purchase, we will frequently assist with the following issues:
- Preparation or review of the Purchase Agreement and related Disclosure Statements.
- Review possible environmental concerns, such as radon or underground storage tanks.
- Coordinate proper inspection of the property, including termite and pest inspection, general construction issues and plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Order a proper title search to assure you will receive proper ownership, and procure title insurance to protect your interests.
- Review deed and mortgage documentation.
- Preparation of Settlement Sheet and conduct settlement.
Selling a Home. Selling a home is also increasingly complicated and requires a careful attention to details. When selling a home, we will frequently assist with the following issues:
- Review real estate agent listing agreement, if appropriate.
- Preparation or review of the Agreement of Sale and related Disclosure Statement and Lead-Based Paint disclosure, if necessary, and related terms such as amount of the down payment
- Preparation of deed to buyer.
- Assist buyer with the Settlement Sheet and attend settlement to review documents prior to seller’s signature